Earful Edits on Pinterest

 


Recently I have been looking into advertising the Earful Edits business, and I found out that ads are very expensive and definitely out of my price range. I looked into budget advertising, and the main thing that came up is to be very active on social media. So, I created a business account on Pinterest! You can now look at some fun images on Pinterest and see my blogs and other fun stuff on the Earful Edits profile. 

I am going to stay active on Facebook, Pinterest, and my blog to hopefully draw some attention in a cost-effective way. If you are interested in seeing the Pinterest account, click on the link below!


Earful Edits Pinterest: Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Business

Working from Home: How to Create a Productive Workspace

From Audio to Text: The Transcription Process