My New Business

 Recently, I graduated from Transcribe Anywhere.

Due to some health complications, I decided to go the route of working from home and creating a freelance business. I worked off and on for about a year studying and training to be a certified transcriptionist. As of now, I am still learning how to create a successful business as I wait for my business permit application to be approved. I hope to create some sort of online presence as I wait to officially start my business and get to work. My new business will be called Earful Edits.

The services that this business will provide includes transcribing and editing. Once I get a permit and get an official website up and running for my business, I will post the link. This blog will include updates on what I am working on and how I got to where I am at currently.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Working from Home: How to Create a Productive Workspace

From Audio to Text: The Transcription Process